Process and Computer Technology
Consulting and Audit Services in Controls:
Our audit and control consulting services are designed to minimize risks and ensure that these changes do not compromise business controls. Our practice includes services such as:
- Compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Regulations (Certification 404, Self Assessment Process.
- Function segregation assessment.
- Evaluation of the design and effectiveness of the controls associated with the different business cycles of an organization.
- Developing SOC Reports (Service Organization Reports – ex SAS 70)
Consulting and Auditing Services
IT consulting services will help meet business objectives, ensuring the integrity, availability and reliability of company information. Our key services are:
- Evaluation of general controls, reviewing:
- Development of programs and systems
- Managing changes to programs
- Operations management
- Access to programs and data
- Physical Security
- Logical security (WINDOWS, UNIX, LINUX, AS / 400, SQL databases, Oracle, etc.)
- Platforms and configurable revision (Windows, unix, linux, OS / 400, etc.)
- Evaluation and selection of E.R.P.
- Network security assessment and intrusion testing